How it Works - Application Processes
First Time Applicants
- Login to your account on the PPIPS portal
- Click Application on the main navigation bar
- Click the Create Application button located towards the top right hand side of the window to display the application form. The following are the two (2) categories of application:
- Coastal Vessels; for products to be delivered from overseas by water into Nigeria
- Trucking; for to products to be delivered by land. Either from neighboring African states or delivered from Nigerian refineries
- Although as many products can be added on the application as may be required, the specific requirements for each product must be met for an application to be processed
- Applicants are to select the sponsoring bank and the preferred payment option and click on the Continue button to display the Application Summary Window
- Depending on the preferred payment option, applicants are to make required payment on the applications through any of the following authorized channels:
- Online Payment Modes: Debit Card (Verve Card, MasterCard or Visa Card), Digital Wallet (Paga, Remita, etc) or
- Offline Payment Modes: Through any branch of a commercial Bank or microfinance bank in Nigeria.
- On confirmation of payment:
- Selected sponsoring bank will append a reference letter and / or any other financial document in support of the application.
- If the intended storage facility provider is a third party, other than the applicant, owner of the facility / depot is required to login on to the PPIPS to upload a Throughput Agreement.
- The ‘Continue’ button icon will become available for additional information or review of the documents submitted by third party interests supporting the application
- Applicants may proceed to submission to start the processing stage after complying with all prescribed requirements
- NMDPRA will contact applicant through the contact address submitted stating whether or not the application had been approved
b. Existing Permit Holders
1. Provide existing Permit Number
2. Provide company name
3. Verify, update and save information
4. Check mail for confirmation of receipt message from NMDPRA
c. Permit Verification
Enquiries to confirm the authenticity of any NMDPRA online permit can done through http://ppips2.shopkeeper.ng using the Permit Verification menu.